This one’s a doooooozy.
In episode #059 of The NATESCHMIDT.IO Show, Nate reveals all of his dirtiest, darkest, most profitable Facebook ad targeting secrets.
This should probably be a $497 course, but, because Big Nate’s on a mission to take over the entire “make money online” scene, it’s free.
Some things you’ll find inside:
- How the Facebook algorithm actually works
- The biggest mistakes newbie dropshippers make with Facebook ads
- Why hyper-targeting your audiences is the absolute worst thing you could do
- How many ad sets to test a new product with
- The exact budget size you should be using with said ad sets
- Why “flex targeting” and “stacking interests” is terrible advice
- A few sneaky ways to find high-converting cold interests
- How to get enough sales to make a lookalike audience
- When to cut a campaign off and move onto the next product
- Various other Facebook ad targeting “secrets”
Breakdown of the Facebook ad targeting “secrets” starts @ 3:28.
Questions start @ 21:50.
[21:50] “Is targeting engaged shoppers a bad idea?”
[22:51] “So same creatives but different copy?”
[24:51] “With a 1500-2000 budget, you suggest $10 a day each over $5 a day each?”
[26:00] “What if your product is clearly for one gender? Do we only target that gender?”
[26:50] “Is there a reason you talk about interests and not demographics?”
[28:16] “After three days do you split test working interests, ages, genders or do you always keep it broad?”
[28:34] “What is the difference in all 5 ad sets? Who/where they target?”
[29:08] “Do you test the different ad creatives at the beginning of testing a product?”
[29:17] “If not $5 a day budget, how much?”
[29:24] “LLA for add to carts or wait until 100 sales?”
[30:48] “Who are your top 5 copywriters?”
[31:01] “When you run a LLA do you leave the location blank?”
[31:14] “When doing freelance FB Ad’s, is running 10 clients on the same pixel in the same niche bad?”
[31:46] “What about the process would you change if you already have a decent LLA?”
[33:00] “How would you FB target for local doctors, dentists, and lawyers?”
[33:22] “Did you improve your brand’s product? If so, how?”
[34:43] “Is targeting worldwide on $50 a day budget a bad idea?”
[35:43] “What is the smallest purchase LLA you have found to be effective?”
[35:52] “Which countries do you exclude on worldwide LLA’s?”
[37:18] “How many sales do you have before running purchase LLA’s?”
[37:35] “How do you include two ad creatives within one ad set?”
[38:57] “Should your ad creative be one of your FB posts and the same post ID for each?”